i have lucid dreams about short films in black and white.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

equality will matter.







I've posted 3 times in 1 day. I'm not really succeeding in proving how boring my life is. I suppose I just have a lot to say. Not really specifically about my life but how I wish it would be.

I am sitting here, watching Billy Maddison (Adam Sandler is AMAZING) and I think wouldn't it be amazing to do a collab with another photographer on flickr? I think that would be the coolest thing ever. Maybe I'll do that when I can drive. That is if I ever get around to driving. I don't want to drive. I'm terrified.

I've also come to realize that I so stole Cari Wayman's blog layout. Sorry!

Today I met a very amazing person.
It made me realize how judgmental people can be.
It made me realize that so many people reject the some most kindhearted people.
It made me realize that "one day equality will matter."
He said this. I believe it now.

Poems are soon to come, I guess. If I can think of any. I'm having a series of blocks. Writersblock, photoblock, moviemakersblock, shoppingblock (or maybe its just my lack of money), and lifeblock. Ha.

I gave up on painting months ago. I am not too good.
Thats all. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment